INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2018
If you are currently studying computer science then we encourage you to apply and join us this summer for this fantastic experience. We are looking for interns for our Production Engineering and Research & Development departments.
Production Engineering designs and implements software tools that manage and visualize the data used in the creation of animated feature films. Production Engineers are responsible for integrating proprietary and third party tools into production. PE standardizes the workflow to ensure clean handoff of data and is involved with every production department from Design to Final Render. Production Engineers interns should be pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering with proficiency in C, C++, Python, and Object Oriented Programming.
The Research & Development department develops software in several areas: rendering and associated queueing and image tools; scene modeling and fur/hair/vegetation modeling and simulation tools; character and crowd rigging components and animation efficiency boosting tools. R&D Interns should be pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering with strong math or science and algorithm backgrounds and show an affinity for problems related to CGI.
- The rolling application process is open now
- Final deadline to apply is Friday, December 1
- To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and contact information for 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note in your email subject field which department you are applying for. (Example: Internship – Production Engineering)
- Summer internship starts early June 2018
- Summer internship ends early August 2018
- The internship is open to all college students whose graduation dates fall within the following time frame: Winter 2017 through Spring 2019.
PRODUCTION & ARTISTIC INTERNSHIPS
More information will be posted in early January. Stay tuned!