Senior Animator Lisa mentors animation interns.
Summer 2018 interns take a field trip into NYC to find inspiration at The MET & MoMA.
Our summer internship program is a fun, exciting and education-packed 10 weeks. Each intern is specially selected and placed in a department that best fits their skills and interests. Throughout the 10 weeks they will be mentored and supervised by a Blue Sky professional in that field.
All 2019 summer internships start in early June and end in early August. They are open to all college students whose graduation dates fall within the following time frame: winter 2018 through spring 2020.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the company.
The Artistic/Production Internship applications are now open. Below are short descriptions of each open position.
You can apply by visiting our job openings page or by clicking on the department name below.
Please note that the deadline to apply is Friday, March 8th.
You may apply to more then 1 position. Please make sure you include the following in your application:
- Cover letter
- A separate PDF with a list of the the following information:
- Your name
- Your school
- Month and year of your graduation.
- Contact information for 3 references.
- Link to your website and password (if applicable).
- If you currently have the legal right to work within the US.
- If you have a demo reel, please make sure to include a link (and password if you have one) in the online application a well as your resume and the separate PDF. Put it in as many places as possible. :)
For a behind the scenes look into 2018 Production Engineering Intern Emily Vo's summer internship experience, read her story on Blue Sky's Technology Blog!