Our summer internship program is a fun, exciting and educationally-packed 10 weeks. Each intern is specially selected and placed in a department that best fits their skills and interests. Throughout the 10 weeks they will be mentored and supervised by a Blue Sky pro in that field.
If you are currently studying computer science, animation or production management, then we encourage you to apply and join us this summer for this fantastic experience.
We will be looking for interns for in the following disciplines:
Layout (Previs/Camera & Staging)
To apply, you will need 2 letters of recommendation from either professors, or professionals in the business. For artistic positions, you’ll need to create an on-line portfolio and/or reel. We recommend that if you are applying to more than one position, you create a separate reel or portfolio for each.
- Application process opens on February 25, 2013
- Application process closes on April 12, 2013
- To apply, please email us your resume, cover letter, 2 letters of recommendation, and if applicable, a link to your reel and/or portfolio. The email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note in your subject field which department you are applying for. (EG: Internship – Visual Development)
- Summer internship starts on June 3, 2013
- Summer internship ends on August 9, 2013
- Internship is open to all college students currently in their junior or senior years. We will accept those who have graduated within the 3 months prior to the internship start date as well.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!